Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all! Some of you may remember that when we were looking to buy a house, we visited a house with a basset that looked like an older Tootie. Their coloring is very similar (Tootie has much more white) and as soon as we saw the basset in the backyard we said, "This is the house!".

We had a block party last night, and our house's former owner and Marty came to visit! I knew I just had to get some pics of Marty for you all, and afterwards Marty came into our backyard to hang out with Tootie for a little bit, so I got some pics of them together.

Marty is a very sweet girl who is about 6 or 7 yrs old. Hopefully one day Tootie will be as laid back as her!

Heeeeeeeeere's MARTY!

Oooh......that feels good.....

And here are the girls together! They move so fast that it's hard to get very good pics.

And here's Tootie after Marty Left

"Where did my friend go???"

Thanks for looking! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
They look like they are sure enjoying eachother's company!!! I have sure grown fond of Flash we are looking to adopt another :) Please keep us posted on the companionship :) Beautiful pics by the way.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments, everyone :)

Yes, it's always nice to find someone for Tootie to play with, although so far Marty has been the only basset. Usually the only dog she plays with is her Aunt Pepper, a 150 lb St. Bernard. (unfortunately, Pepper is sick right now, so Tootie couldn't visit her this weekend).

We have recently heard of a couple friends who also have bassets, so hopefully we'll be able to get together with them sometime, too :)

B

·
0 Posts
Great pics. (they look like theyare related. U know U R buying the right house when there's a B.H. in back yard :D .Tummy Boy's Mom. congrats on new home. :D .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts