Basset Hounds Forum banner

Took Molli and Marshall go to Vet today

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  m&m's mom 
#1 ·
It was time for my two to be fixed. 'Can't believe how fast they are growing.

I left them at the vet this morning and am waiting to hear how the surgeries went. My vet just happens to be one of my best friends so I know they are in good hands, but I am anxious to hear. Our vet requires overnight stay so I will miss them tonight and can't wait to pick them up tomorrow.

#6 ·
How did everything turn out? I was a nervous wreck for the 6 hours Venus was getting spayed.[/b]
They are doing well. Molli did have possilby a slight reaction so we quickly started her on antibiotics.

Marshall was said to be such a baby, and I know he is. First thing when he got home he ran to jump on the couch. He got up there yelped and jumped right down, as if to say "Something Bit Me!!!". Poor guy. He didn't remember that something had changed.

I have kept a close eye on them and limited their activity pretty much. We are at one week now, so they are getting to do more now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.