Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Basset play date!

Our friends brought their 1-year-old basset named Nukah to play with our 15 week old basset, Higgins. Higgins and Nukah had a great play date. They kind of look like brothers. So cute, just had to share!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Awww, that was just too cute for words! I loved how they were napping together at the end, and the song was perfect.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Awww they are both sooo gorgeous and I bet you wish you had both!!! The tune is so apt too!!!

I truly elieve that two Bassets are so much happier than one on its own and from experience over many years, Bassets do recognise other Bassets and our hounds always react differently on meeting another Basset, than if they meet a Spaniel, Lab etc!

Edit: I love the video of Higgins chasing his tail :D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Absolutely precious (sp?) Thanks for sharing1

~Heather

·
Registered
30 Posts
Love the video! Great job editing it was great to watch, much more enjoyable than a strait shot from 1 angle. So cute. I also liked being able to see the size difference between a 1 year and 15 weeks :) Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Was just looking back through some old pics and saw this pic of my two girls aged 10 weeks having a cuddle in the shade under a seat, after some playing together in the garden and thought it fitted the 'cute' title! Even at two and a half years, they still always cuddle up together!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ahhhh too much cute!! I can't figure out how to add a picture to my post or I'd throw a cute pic in, I'll have to go figure that out.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Such a cute video! The song was great also!! I would love to get another basset for Gwen but we aren't financially ready for it just yet. We are also going to be relocating to a new state so getting another dog right now doesn't seem like a great idea.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mia is a cutie! We are in Park Slope... do you guys ever bring Mia to off leash in Prospect Park on the weekends? We don't let Higgins off leash but it's fun to take him to play with all the dogs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts