Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get legal possesion of the new house as of noon today! *yay*

I just got back from a rent-a-truck place with my dad and we're getting all loaded up around here.

Today and tomorrow are going to be spend moving everything in and then this weekend will be unpacking and settling in.

Whee! I still feel almost like I must be dreaming! But it's really happening!

Mocha and Beldin are going to absolutely love their new yard, I'm sure of it! :)

Anyhow, this also means I won't be on for a few days. But hopefully when I get back, I'll have pics!!! :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats! I remember that feeling--it is a weird feeling, kinda dream-like & surreal. At least it was for us, we'd just about given up the dream, then to buy the house my husband grew up in--wow! We moved into OUR fist home on 09/11/04. Hope that wasn't an omen.... :D We closed on the first, tho, so I think we're OK...we let our "tenants" (husband's parents) live rent-free for 10 days. Figured it was the least we could do. :D

Have fun with your new home!

·
Registered
108 Posts
That sounds wonderful Chuckles I hope you all enjoy the new place. Dont be surprised if a hound "breaks in" the new place ...lol...J&S

A

·
0 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
I also just moved in to my FIRST new home about two months ago so I can certainly empathize when it comes to all of the crazyness that goes along with the move.
From previous posts, it sounds like this is the best thing for you all, and I wish you the best of luck and enjoy!!!!!! :D :D

A

·
0 Posts
Wishing you best wishes from south wales.
It might be a long time ago but I still remember
our first home and sharing our daughters joy when she bought hers 5 years ago.(She was only 19 and didn't want to rent when her job moved.)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Congratulations! We;re so glad that everyone worked out so well for you!

I'm sure the furbabies will be a BIG help with moving. I'm also sure they'll let you know what spots you will be allowed to live in.

Good luck - can't wait to see the pics.

A

·
0 Posts
Congrats! We've been in our house a bit over 2 weeks and we're all still tired.

Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts