Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His Majesty was born February 25, 1999 in Manomet, Massachusetts. We've spent the day walking at the park and cuddling on the couch while I read my homework. Which is what we do every day.
He's one smart, tough, cute little cookie who's taught me more than I ever thought I could learn.
Thanks, Bitty Buddy!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WooHoo!! Happy Birthday Francis!!! You have singlehandedly taught all of us to "be whoever you are and be it with gusto"! Congratulations! Let Him Eat Cake!!

Your Pal,

Huckleberry

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Happy, happy Birthday Francis!!

You should not only eat cake - but ice cream too!

And a T-bone would be a nice surprise.

Elvis, Georgia, Ginger & Maggie

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
woof woof woof woof
woof woof

woof woof woof woof
woof woof

woof woof woof woof
woof Fraaaan-cis

woof woof woof woof
woof woof!

:)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, Biscuit! I'll bet you know all the words to Jingle Bells too. That was nuts, I'm still laughing

[ February 25, 2006, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Beverly Anne Cawley ]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Happy Birthday to Francis!!!! Many more happy years!!!

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Where does the time go? Happy Birthday, Francis! :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Happy Birthday Francis! Same birthday as Ruby's daddy.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh, Barbara, poor Franny hates that plane! Here we are in the lap of luxury, flying in a private jet and the whole time Franny is sitting right in my lap, with his head buried in my armpit passing LOTS and LOTS of gas. The co-pilot even poked his head out to see what was wrong!
My family was ready to shoot the two of us and my nieces were whining that they were going to get sick. My brother offered to pay cabfare for me and His Gassiness back to Boston rather than another flight with Franny. I learned the hard way to make sure Fran's had nothing to eat for 12 hours before a flight!

[ February 25, 2006, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Beverly Anne Cawley ]

·
Registered
905 Posts
Good Grief Beverley, you were lucky that plane didn't blow up with that ammount of pressure!

Anyway, Happy Birthday and every day 'wee Frannie'you are some character!!! :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Happy birthday Francis!!!!!! And many more !!!!! Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy. :) :) ;)

·
Registered
205 Posts
It's a small world, indeed. Today is Sadie's 7th birthday, as well. She's currently celebrating curled up on the sofa, sleeping off her serving of birthday cake. Pretty typical day, except that she didn't have to have Bentley pull the cake down off the kitchen counter for her!

Happy birthday to Francis, many happy drools!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Happy birthday to U 2 Sadie!!!! :) :) Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts