Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You swam in the Atlantic from Florida to Maine. You swam in the Pacific From Washington to California. You swam in the gulf on both sides, FL., and TX. You chased rabbits in the Arizona Desert and tunneled through 10 foot snow drifts in Ohio. You saw 3 sisters, played on top of the Cascade mountains, and camped in the Bad Lands. We had one hell of a ride didn't we? It was always about you little Buddy. I always did the best I could. Until we meet again--I Love You.
Speedy--Oct,2,1993 To Sep.25,2006 :(

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Speedy lived a full life and was greatly loved. I'm deeply saddened by your loss. Condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
We are so very sorry to hear about Speedy. It sounds as if Speedy lived up to his name, speeding around the USA for 13 years with a wonderful loving family and having a marvelous time. What a great tribute to a special hound. We know you will miss him so, and our thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Speedy's life gives new meaning to the words, "from sea to shining sea." What a great life for a hound. You have my condolences.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
So sorry that you lost your dear little hound. :( Speedy was obviously your friend, companion and joy giver.

enjoy the memories he's left you with...they'll slowly fill the hole that's in your heart right now.

Sandy

·
Registered
23 Posts
So sorry to hear of your loss. It certainly sounds like Speedy had a wonderful and full life, full of adventure and love.

·
Registered
118 Posts
So sad to lose a beloved pet, a member of the family. It never gets easier, does it? What wonderful memories you will always carry with you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
We're sorry to learn of your sad news. What a priviledge it is to provide our hounds with such a happy, fulfilled life...your work with Speedy is done and there's much happiness at the Rainbow Bridge.

Jake says woof.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
RIP, Speedy.

·
Registered
162 Posts
RIP, Speedy.
[/b]
I'm so very sorry, but what a wonderful tribute. Take care, Belinda.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts