Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took the kids for a 3 mile walk today! They were really tired when we got home! Here they are "trying" to rest if only I'd get the camera out of their faces :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Great pictures of those wonderful Floridians. Nothing like tired Bassets. They are such good Bassets when they are all tired out. That will be a challenge here in SD when the North wind blows, the snow is flying, and the wind chill is below zero. I guess we will have to take several short walks to achieve tired Basset status.

·
Registered
465 Posts
OMG!!!

I love those hounds! MaggiesMommy: do you mind telling me what you feed them? Their coats are so pretty! Those pawwwwwwwws! Those big wrinkly paws! Too adorable.

BTW: HOW do you keep those carpets so clean?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all your kind words. I feed the kids Eukanuba Lamb & Rice Adult Formula. They also get a whole carrot each for lunch everyday. That is the ONLY thing I feed them. NEVER any table food. I also brush them everyday. As far as the carpets being clean. I admit to being a clean freak :rolleyes: I vacumn the carpets everyday.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We played for about two hours and then they said to heck with the cold air let's go in. I thought they would eat a snack and then resume playtime, but this is all they wanted to do. Oh well....

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts