Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I named Gordon after a favorite character of mine and I wanted you all to see him as a puppy. I scrounged around a bit and found his pickup day pictures as well as some other goofy ones.

:) hope I didnt suck up to much of your bandwidth with that one. Thanks for sharing your pictures and stories with us. - Brandon, Megan, Gordon, & Missy.

[ January 20, 2006, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Lucent ]

T

·
0 Posts
He's so precious in those puppy pictures. Its always interesting to see how their coloring changes as they grow. His facial coloring has changed quite a bit from the puppy pictures.

Janet 'n Twinkie

A

·
0 Posts
All great pictures but don't you just love their teeny pink paws when thay are babies! His is a handsome dude. yvonne

·
Registered
335 Posts
What a beautiful dog!

BarbR

A

·
0 Posts
Great pictures! Ruby's coloring is exactly the same as what she was at 10 weeks to present: 7 yrs old. HOWEVER, the brown on her face is getting white. (middle age)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by GASouthernBassetGuy:
I love the picture with the hand! where did you get the hand? It's great!
For some odd reason my friends Dad had some donated to his company by a recycling organisation, they ended up with around 10 of them and gave us one. Its made from recycled plastic. I have seen them in odd stores over the years, most recently at spencers in the mall.

A

·
0 Posts
Great pictures!! I love the one with the hand, that's priceless. He's one handsome boy.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I love all of the pictures!! What a beautiful hound!! My favorite is the 2nd and 3rd too...okay, the 4th , wait a minute...I like the 1st picture too. Wait a minute....I can't decide!! :D

[ January 20, 2006, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Lina ]

A

·
0 Posts
He is such a handsome dog and the photos of him as a puppy are beautiful.
Arlene and Opus.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Great pics.The second is my favourite.Having never had a pup, I wasn't sure what the pink lumps on his feet were( thinking abscesses) :)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Great pics of a beautiful hound! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts