Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's almost time for me to leave my babies again for another six month "vacation" to the Middle East. If all goes well I'll be back around Christmas/New Years. In preparation for my trip I'm taking all to the vet for their annual exams. I don't really think there will be any issues, just want to make sure. Noonie is 12 and is still very active for an older gentleman. I just hope he continues on this way and is waiting for me when I come back. Buddy is 8 and used to be very quiet. Now I'd put him up against anyone for howling. Penny is a sassy little girl of 5 who loves to bark at the dog across the street. She plays rough, but loves to snuggle too. I will miss them all very much.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Stay safe! And dream of the wonderful reunion you'll have with the 4-leggers

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Again. :( We'll be thinking of you and wishing you a safe tour.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
We will be thinking of you, your family, and your houndswhile you are overseas. Have a safe tour while in the Middle East and "Thank You!!!" for helping to keep our country safe. Stay safe!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Thank you is not enough. May God bless you and keep you safe. We will be praying for you and our country.

Many howls and much baying for you,

Miss Daisy and her driver, Fritz

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I've made it here and adjusting well. The days are long, but they're passing fast. All is fine at home with the hounds and that guy who feeds them. :) I'm lucky to have a decent internet connection and am able to video call whenever I want, so I can see all of them if they're not lurking elsewhere. Of course they don't know that's me in the box the man holds. :rolleyes: Technology sure is something.

·
Registered
939 Posts
i would like to say and let all the others know that you are serving with that the Pinehawk wants to give you all a BIG thank you for what you are doing and bring all your butts home safe.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello again. Things are fine here. I'm actually very safe here, as I'm not in the combat zone this time. My biggest hazzards are trying not to pass out from the heat on the walk to work and avoiding certain food items at chow. :rolleyes: I talked to my husband earlier and saw all three babies. They all looked happy and healthy. It sure is nice to be able to see them. Anyway, thanks to all for your nice thoughts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts