Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked Tillie up at the vet friday after 3 days and I am glad to say she is doing very well. She is still very thin but she has gained some weight. I kept her seperate through the weekend[she could see my gang and they could see her]and yesterday I introduced her to the bassets. I put Patty and Dolly in the house and introduced Copper first. I though the three all at one time would be a bit much. They did fine and she did fine with the girls alone. Patty isn't real sure about her and barks constantly at her. They all play well together though I do keep an eye on them because they all out weigh her. We still have some bumps to work out but all is going well. She apparently has never had a collar or lease because when the lease went on she had a fit and then laid on her back{she's already acting like a basset]. She was a little better this morning and we will keep working.Here are a few pics of the introductions.
Copper and Tillie's first meeting

Patty Dolly and Tillie

Everybody at play

Resting

T

·
0 Posts
Aw, she's such a poor, skinny pup. I'm glad to hear they're all getting along.

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Oh boy...she looks better already. Great pictures and they are sweet.
She is lucky to find someone like you to help her.

·
Registered
662 Posts
awww what a sweetheart! Bless you!

A

·
0 Posts
What a beautiful hound family you have and how sweet you are to have taken in Tillie...she is precious like the rest of your babies!

Thanks for sharing!

Kathy

·
Registered
110 Posts
She already looks so much better. Hoping that she continues on her recovery.

And off topic, but goodness, you have lovely and well matched bassets!

C

·
0 Posts
awwww she is sweet, well they ALL are! And I concur with everyone else's sentiments that she is very lucky that you found her. Your story makes me smile!! Please keep us posted :)
God bless you for taking this sweet soul in to your family.........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts