Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a nice collection of basset related items while shopping at the thrift store and thought I'd share. Please excuse the glare.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Awwwww nice, I'm scared to start collecting basset nic-nacs as I think it could easily lead to an obsession with me.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks real cute! I'd say U had a good shopping day!! Happy to be a slave to Tummy Boy

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I have a friend who lives in Florida & she shops at a store called "Weigh & Pay" or something like that. Apparently, you pay by the pound. She has sent me quite a few of those little stuffed Bassets that she found there. Several of them are unusual colors & a few are dressed for a particular holiday. Amazing what you can find at those stores!

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
I've been collecting basset stuff for years, and now I'm worried people think my home's decor is eccentric. :eek: ;)

[ January 18, 2006, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Betsy Iole ]

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
LOL! Try my house... One room is entirely Star Wars... another room an ecletic mix of Scooby Doo and bassets :) My new office is being decorated in bassets... Speaking of- Big Lots has the cutest basset Easter Basket :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts