Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
My name is Katy. I joined a while back but with the holidays I haven't had much time to be online. I have read around a little and like what I see.

I come from Portland, ME and am married to Bill. We have two basset hounds, male, tricolor littermates named Chip and Dip who will be four this July.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Welcome! I spent some time in Portland while I was in school, many years ago! It's a beautiful area. :)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Welcome Katy! I am Wendy- with 2 bassets Sami (4) and Jake (2) and an elderly Brittany- Abby and a pound puppy called Indy :)

A

·
0 Posts
Hi & Welcome. I am Lynne and my loverboy Huckleberry and hell-dog Gracie (year old Lab).

A

·
0 Posts
Hello Chip & Dip (or Dip & Chip), or Chip Dip and the servants. ;-)

From Ruby and her servant. Ruby is now 7; we got her at 10 weeks from a basset breeder.

Arrrrooooooooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome Katy!

Much of my dad's family is from Portland ME. He was born and raised there....beautiful place, though I haven't been there in years.

I'd love to see some pics of Chip and Dip. (Great names....LOL!)

·
Registered
905 Posts
A warm welcome from me too Katy :) Laughing to myself at the names 'Chip&Dip'.I know a couple of dogs in the park called 'fish&chips'(makes your mouth water every time the owner shouts on them). Hope to see pics of them soon.

A

·
0 Posts
Love their names! Welcome back to the board. I currently have 2 hounds.Sabian will be 4 January 15th and Pearly is 3 1/2. yvonne

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Welcome to you and Chip and Dip! This a great forum- fun, but also a valuable resource when you have basset problems- I learn new things all the time- hope to see pictures soon!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Katy Ann! I'm new here too, and I think you beat me, so I can't even welcome you! LOL!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Well I didn't spend time in Portland like Betsy did but I sure passed through there many a time on my way to school in Orono.

A "Maine Hello" to you, Bill and your hounds, Chip and Dip! Welcome to Cyberhound.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I like the names, Chip & Dip. I tried to name mine with funny names, but I couldn't see myself yelling out the back door for Chip Dip.
Of course, I named my backwards. Dozer likes to dig, and Digger likes to sleep.

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome!
We are owned by Molly our Basset who will turn 4 this summer and Cinny our Lab who turns 5 this summer. I LOVE then names of your Bassets!
Jennifer

A

·
0 Posts
WELCOME!

I am the proud owner of two bassets Maggie(6yr) and Mollie(8mo) and our Mutt Pixie (7yr). This is a great site! Look forward to hearing more about your babies!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts