Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw it. that thing! That thing they put on the floor with the pockets and the zippers.

and they put their human-versions of collars in there. shirts pants shorts. when it gets full, they zip it up and put it in the machine with wheels that has the fun window I hang my head out of. then they SEND ME AWAY and I dont see them for, like, FOREVER! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This CANT be HAPPENING again. It just CANT.

Gotta go. I have some human underwear to destroy in protest.

I do not like where this is going. Not ONE bit.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I'm back. That didn't take long.
So yeah... they're acting weird. extra nice and stuff. I'm not fooled. I know what that thing in the floor is. Why do they leave like this? It better not be for more than 5 days like last time. I'll starve myself (well, maybe). I'll chew up more stuff!

I'll Protest. I'll poop on the floor! I'll steal socks!
I'll

I'll

I'll

ahh screw it.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
although now that I think about it, i DID get treated like the queen that I am whilst I stayed with the grandhumans.

matter of fact, i didn't even beg until I returned from grandhumans.
but i overheard something about going somewhere WITH the grandhumans.
this could be bad.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh Esther -- my tail thumps for ya -- I hate that stupid square box with the zips too --I never know -- is she going, is he going or are WE going -- sometimes they both go and leave me with my humin sister and blech she is too strict then not so strict (but she feeds me bacon and mom won't). Sometime it depends on which zippy thingy they take out -- the one has airplane smells and I HATE THAT -- that means a loooonnng trip -- then there is the smaller one that just smells like car -- that means smaller trips. So which one is it ? Stinky big? Smelly small? Ya might be able then to guess how long their going for. Wait I have an idea get them to send ya up here -- we can play all day long and I'll help ya with your peeing outside exercise. Mom won't mind coz she is retired. Ya come on it will be FUN! Let me know so I can dig out the extra puppy bed for ya --oh one thing ya can't do is poop in Moms car okay?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok. the jig is up. Shehuman just made a reservation... AT A KENNEL!
This means war. These humans are not to be trusted. They take your kisses and they take your tailwags and for WHAT? Just enough to make you feel good and they give you a little morsel of a treat and then KICK you to the CURB. A kennel! ME? This will not stand! I will rise UP! I will be HEARD!!
I
I

...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
52 Posts
A KENNEL???????????OMG My humans would never do that!!!! either I go with them or I go to my sisters house or grandma's. But NEVER the dreaded Kennel. Oh.....shame on them. you no look on them. I'd drag my tail, ears and butt before I'd go there. There's kennel cough there!!!! and all kinds of stuff.. :eek:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the beach?
who the heck wants to go to the beach without a basset hound?
Blasphemy. Annie OAKLEY got to go to the beach.
They said "No Pets Allowed"
Find another BEACH. GAHH.
The details are dribbling in. There will be heck to pay, by doG.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Gandy just got back from the doggy spa. He is unconscious. I'll bet he lost 5 pounds. I suspect he didn't get a nap for 5 days, and played hard non-stop. He loves it. They said he was a very good boy. Well, actually they said he was well behaved for a basset.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Gandy just got back from the doggy spa. He is unconscious. I'll bet he lost 5 pounds. I suspect he didn't get a nap for 5 days, and played hard non-stop. He loves it. They said he was a very good boy. Well, actually they said he was well behaved for a basset.
haha, Worm's home too from daycare today. he is passed out. he decided to skip dinner and sleep instead, that's how tired he is. i woke him up for a midnite snack (so he won't barf early tomorrow morning when we wake up). funny to have to wake a basset up to eat.

oh, and his report was that he was quite vocal & had a lot to say.
(ie. lotsa barking!!)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Esther? We gots a beach at my house -- its chilly but we gots one.....please come!
Paisely-- i wanna go to the beeeach w/ya!
last week, it was unseasonably warm for a couple days, felt just like summer. so we went to the beach 3x last week!! yay! and we are going on Friday, i can't wait! supposed to be sunny but guess what? right now it is pouring rain.

wow, ya already have frost? that must be c-c-cold. u r lucky to have a beach right in your backyard! we have to drive 30-45 minutes when we go to the beach...
--yours truly,
Worm

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey WWorrmmie and everyone else you can come to my beach any time ya want!!! BUT ya must remember that my beach is FROZEN from December to May (well sometimes April) so sometimes ya get to skate on it when the conditions are just right or ski on it when there is a lot of snow. Some dudes even fish thru the ice but not my Mom -- remember she hates the cold! Imagine sitting on the cold ice fishin thru a hole, waiting for a dumb fish to bite your hook -- only huminz would do that!!! We have had frost but the weather has turned and it is actually pretty nice during the day -- this weekend its gonna go up to 24 -- thats about 78 to you southern folks, but it gettys chilly pretty fast when the sun goes down -- guess like it is for you guys in the desert places. This weekend is our Thanksgiving and we are having a whole pile of peoples over for dinner and my Ma is trying to decide if we eat early enough if we can have dinner on the deck. She says there will be a nice atmosphere among the leaves -- Dad thinks she is nuts!!! So maybe we will just have a snack on the deck and dinner inside -- mmmm pumpkin pie!!!! I loves pumpkin in my dish so I think I like pie -- oh ya we have the pumpkins all over the house and Cairo took a bite -- he says the pumpkins in the ball form don't taste good --- I'm gonna take a bite and see -- will report back later.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Esther...come to the beach with Annie O anytime! Except today...it's chilly and rainy. I'd like to stay home and relax with Annie and watch movies...or baseball...or the back of my eyelids. But never fear...it'll be back into the 70s this weekend, BEACH TIME!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Whelp I'll be in prison this time saturday.
eight days. EIGHT. I'm gonna' poop in somebody's shoe when this is done.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Esther maybe you should poop in the suitcases.:lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts