Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My basset baby Boomer is one year old today! Happy birthday, Boomer, from mom and dad and your human siblings! Probably not from the cat, tho.

It's been quite a time since we've had him, esp. since it's been years since we've had a house dog, but we love him very much and can't imagine life without our very first basset.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boomer says thank you to everyone! He has already gotten a few treats this morning, dad bought him a nice, big juicy bone yesterday. No steak, tho, sorry Esther!

I have to work this afternoon unfortunately, but I work at a farm store so I'm going to bring him home lots of new toys.

And I sang Happy Birthday to him this morning, and get a "huh?" head tilt, hee hee.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Happy birthday Boomer from Maggie, Daisy & Yogi. Hope you have lots and lots more.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Happy Bday, Boomer!! be sure to tell us all about it. like your new pic, too. er, i hear the swimsuit edition might be coming out soon, now THAT's a nice bday present, if you ask me.... :D your pal, Worm

·
Registered
437 Posts
:)Happy Birthday, Boomer:)!!

and here's to many more.......as a fellow Big Ten Conference fan, I also say Welcome aboard..

And here's to many happy more years..

Your pal
Woody Hayes and his mom

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi everyone! Momma said it was ok for me to post about my birthday since I'm a big boy now!

I was sad momma had to work, but she brought me home lots of neat things! I got 2 squeaky toys, a ball that makes a really funny noise when it rolls, and a stuffed duck that quacks! So far, the duck is my very favorite.

Then, she put a brand-new red collar on me, a big boy collar she said! And red for the Huskies or Huskers or something like that. And a new red leash to go with it!

And then, wow, momma reached back into the bag and brought out 2 bags of treats!

I had a great birthday, and I'm glad my pals here could celebrate it with me!

Hey Worm, do you think maybe we can get lots of purty basset girls after the swimsuit edition comes out?

Woody, momma says thanks for the welcome to the Big 10 Conference.

Thank you to everyone for the greetings and drool and everything, I have such good friends here!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Boomer, ɹoll oʌǝɹ ou ʎonɹ qɐɔʞ and get extra tummy rubs for your Birthday!

Happy Birthday from Mr. Buddylee.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts