Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the midst of a snowstorm. It started about an hour before I got home from work. Spencer was with my Mom & had not been out to see it yet. When he went out in it, he was so excited. I had to get my camera & take a video. Sorry for the topsy turvy angle a couple times - I was holding an umbrella to protect my camera while holding the camera & trying to throw toys at the same time! (The teacher in my is keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow.)  :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKS58M7oA94

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
L&S - glad you made it home safely. It didn't get any better here.
Heather, I hope you at least got your delay! We teachers need a break now & then! ;)

I don't enjoy the snow as much as Spencer does, except when it gives me an unexpected day off (which it did today - YEAH).

Since last night, we got some ice on top of the snow & now we are getting some freezing rain. So, since the fluffy fun snow is gone, here is Spencer's plan for the day:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.