Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in the midst of a snowstorm. It started about an hour before I got home from work. Spencer was with my Mom & had not been out to see it yet. When he went out in it, he was so excited. I had to get my camera & take a video. Sorry for the topsy turvy angle a couple times - I was holding an umbrella to protect my camera while holding the camera & trying to throw toys at the same time! (The teacher in my is keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow.)  :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKS58M7oA94

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Spencer is SO ADORABLE!!! He looks like he's having a blast. Good luck on the snow day tomorrow. I'm a teacher too so I totally understand...here we're looking at a possible 2 hour delay (we had one last week too. =) )

~Heather

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Spencer is so adorable--I love him. I just flew into Lexington from Cincy. I think I was on one of the last planes allowed out. It was a knuckle-biter, I must say. I'm glad someone is enjoying this weather!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
L&S - glad you made it home safely. It didn't get any better here.
Heather, I hope you at least got your delay! We teachers need a break now & then! ;)

I don't enjoy the snow as much as Spencer does, except when it gives me an unexpected day off (which it did today - YEAH).

Since last night, we got some ice on top of the snow & now we are getting some freezing rain. So, since the fluffy fun snow is gone, here is Spencer's plan for the day:

·
Registered
73 Posts
We are in the midst of a snowstorm. It started about an hour before I got home from work. Spencer was with my Mom & had not been out to see it yet. When he went out in it, he was so excited.[/b]
Count me amoung Spencer's fans. He is just a doll. I'm glad to see he's feeling better. His "plan for the day" picture made me REALLY wish I'd followed my instincts this morning and stayed in bed. There's more snow coming your way, Easterners. As soon as we're done with it here in the intermountain west we'll send it on. :blink:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
[Spencer is having such a great time. Almost (I said Almost) makes me wish we had snow once in a while for the hounds to frolic in.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Spencer,

I too wish I could've cuddled up and stayed warm today. We didn't have any luck though...at school at the regular time! Better luck next time.

~Heather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts