Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chuck has turned into quite the outdoorsman in recent weeks. This past weekend we went north to Payson again to escape the heat in Phoenix. The weather there was great - highs in the 90's, lows in the 60's.

We went for lots of long walks and even took the Chuckster hiking. I was amazed at how well he did with the "rock climbing". He was scaling the rocks like he was part goat! There were a few times when he just looked at me like "really, you think I can get up there" or "get over here and lift me down". He even went swimming at the base of the waterfalls, just jumped right in and played around in the water! As you can see he was pretty pooped after all of the activity! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Looks/sounds like you had a great time, Chuck! Gonna star in your own reality outdoors show next?

I like pic 4, Chuck sure is a handsome boy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks/sounds like you had a great time, Chuck! Gonna star in your own reality outdoors show next?

I like pic 4, Chuck sure is a handsome boy.
That would be pretty cool to have my own show. I'm afraid people would get tired of watching me sleep. LOL

-Chuck

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Chuck! you ARE an outdoorsman!!
what great pics. looks like such a fun adventure.

mewents rock climbing too, when i went to Yuhshemmittee-- isn't it fun?
and u r so brave to get into the water like that!
my person made me swim, but i'm not sure i would just go into the water like u did.

Brave Mr. Chuck!!
--your pal, Worm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts