Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a picture of one the bassets that came from where I got Moose. (Hardtimes Bassets.) They have prduced some nice looking dogs for show. He's Hardtimes CAN/INT CH Richard Burton. Below him is Hardtimes Moose on the Loose. You can see why he was not sold, or bred. he's just not up to par. but I love him anyway...two more days until I get him.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well, I think he's absolutely gorgeous! Don't you dare tell him he's not up to par! :cry:r

Congratulations on your addition! I'm very jealous!!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
This is the first pic I've seen of him and I think I'm in love!!!!!

He has some of the most beautiful markings I've ever seen.

Keep him away from NM or I might "borrow" him permanently.
lol

I hope you have many, many years of happiness together.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Your new fella is gorgeous! So is his kennel mate..............not to be picky, but I'm trying to learn........doesn't the stacked dog have a roached back? Is this a fault? Show people chime in........again, nothing against either of them, they are both beautiful!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I don't think there's a darn thing wrong with him! He's precious! Can't wait to hear more about him. His kennel-mate is handsome too, but Moose on the Loose has markings that make him more interesting--plus, just the way they're presented makes Moose more appealing. :D

Enjoy your new fur-baby!

·
Registered
662 Posts
aww! He's so sweet! Looks like he has a tonne of personality! :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Can't wait to see more pictures.He is beautiful and I am sure you and Bo are going to enjoy him greatly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts