Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go through the kids toys and see what needs to be cleaned. This is after organizing the ones that were in the toy box. There's even more I didn't get to yet!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I can't give Elmer and Button anything stuffed! They would tear those stuffed toys up in 3 minutes flat. Captain doesn't do that, though, so he has plenty of stuffed toys at the office where he spends his days.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Rusty and Stickers sure take good care of their toys. They must be like Bogie and gently play, and not destroy. Your fur kids are like Bogie, not spoiled at all. :lol:

·
Registered
360 Posts
My babies like little fuzzy stuffed squeaky things. They will tear the squeaker out of a rubber squeaker toy in an instant ...but they like ones with fuzz. Especially ones with long legs and arms that sling around :rolleyes: I picked up a new one for each of them today at Target. They have great toys. They stand up to the tug of wars that go on every night.

·
Registered
775 Posts
My Patty has a habit of dashing out the door with toys so most of the favorites around here look pretty bad. They don't seem as much fun when they are all nice and clean.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was looking through all the toys you displayed and yes, we have a number of them! Plus lots of others. Besides Baxter, we have 2 Labs so we have a large box in the living room with toys, and one in the garage that they no longer want to play with. WHen they get tired of the ones in the house, we switch with some of the old toys in the garage. In Baxter's case, it's all new to him! :p

·
Registered
187 Posts
I see the buddah hedgehog!

Tootie has 2 of those, they are her 'babies', she sleep with them, and takes them out of the crate in the morning so they don't "sleep" all day :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts