Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry the picture below is not the best. It was taken through a window at dawn this morning. Emma is on the right with the rabbit on the left. After about a two minute stare down the rabbit took off and they did a couple of laps around the shed (on the left) and then the rabbit sought refuge under the pool deck on the other side of the fence to the right. After the chase Emma went to where the rabbit was standing and had her nose to the ground for a good five minutes trying to figure it out. As with Bugs and Elmer the rabbit won as usual which is a good thing. I have no idea what she or I would do with one if she caught it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Wow! Cool that you caught it on camera! ... With my luck I tend to miss most of the 'good' snaps... I have a "regular" camera that I have to wait ti the flash charges and open the lens cap etc etc by the time I get done fiddling the moment is generally gone.

I really need to get a digital. hehe

·
Registered
797 Posts
If you want to see bassets that know what to do with bunnies. I will be in Brookfield, MO for a major basset hunt on the 30th, 31th and April 1. We have had as many as 100 bassets at this event, but that was before gas prices went so high. No rabbits are killed at the hunt, we just watch the houndies chase them. More info is available at www.bassetnet.com.

A

·
0 Posts
great shot. I think most of us have just that happening . Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy.(if we own bassets) :) Trouble is my camera is never with me at the time. :( ?? how did I screw up the typing? Oh well. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts