Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Hope everyone had a wonderful summer! I love fall, the crisp air, changing leaves, spooky things.....
Anyway,we have decided to take the plunge, and welcome a new Basset baby to the bunch...but, problem is, there seems to be none around at the moment...there was a few weeks ago...but we weren't ready then (we were on vacation last week, and decided to wait till that was over, and then put our nose to the grindstone) Just checking my resources, to see if anyone knows anybody.....here are some "factoids????"
We live in PA, would prefer female, but male is fine, color is not an issue, we will NOT be breeding it, or showing it, or doing field trials...just want a sweet lovable basset buddy for Snickers (and us too), and really don't want to take out a loan to pay for it....We got Snickers from a family farm and her parents were ACA registered...but don't know if they had or will be having more....so if anyone can hook me up, leads would be fan freakin tastic! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
My 11 week old Molly has a sister who is still at the breeder. They are located between Philadelphia and Lancaster in Narvon, PA. They are a nice couple and have both parents on premises. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you more information.

·
Registered
878 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, MollyMcFrecklesMom I would LOVE to have more info...if she looks anything like Miss Molly, I'd love her! Thanks!
And Sophie B...not quite sure where that Basset is from..but he's a cutie, thanks to you as well!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Here's their information and some pictures they have on the Breeders Club website. This puppy is the other one we were considering, but Molly chose us. I considered taking this puppy as well, but my husband nixed that idea.

Basset Hounds (Bassets)

These people are super nice and followed up the other day to see how the "kids" are doing. The pups are very healthy and incredibly well-socialized. The breeder is quite knowledgeable and says she gets repeat customers who want to add to their brood. It seems she has dropped the price, as the puppy is getting older.

Good luck and please let us know all about your new puppy - wherever you end up finding one :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks...getting ready to email them now...so excited!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts