Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a blast!!!!!!!!!!! (5) 4 month old Basset puppies and (1) one year old!!! They seemed to really cheer Rusty up He actually wagged quite a bit this weekend. He is feeling much better but some liquid is draining from his incision. Not a concern but VERY messy!! He is wearing his towel collar. Thanks for the idea Connie (Bogie's Mom) It works great!!!!!!!

Here are some shots of the crew!

]

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I love that second photo... it captures the true essense of a Basset. :lol:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Those are some good lookin' dogs. I wish there was video!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
WOW!! They are gorgeous and look like little Rustys running around. I'm sure you had a ball playing with them and rubbing all those little puppy tummies and soft, loooooonnnnggggg ears. I would have wanted to keep them all.
So glad Rusty was able to enjoy their visit. Hopefully his incision will be healing up soon and no more drainage. Give him a big hug. I'm also glad the towel collar worked for him.

·
Registered
225 Posts
They are very pretty puppies. Aren't they all. I wish I was there during the basset fest.
I hope your basset heals fast.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I'm soooooo jealous!

I wanna play with the puppies!!! :p

Looks like it was a blast, great pics. :)

I'm very glad Rusty is getting better. Yes the towel collar looks funny, but way better than the "lampshade" collar.

·
Registered
162 Posts
So nice to see a picture of Ellen! I only get to see her once a year at Nationals (if I go). She has great dogs. Take care, Belinda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts