1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Doris! Look! A skier!
What about giving him a good scare?

I think we're gaining on him! Come on!

I'm putting on my "mad dog"-look, that will frighten him!

Drats! Where did he go?

Maybe here?

Or here?

We just have to admit we lost him, I guess...

[ March 11, 2006, 06:12 AM: Message edited by: Steinar, Emma and Doris ]

A

·
0 Posts
OH Steiner! That photo of Doris running! So funny, I love those pups.
Arlene and Opus.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
The 'mad dog look' is hilarious!And it looks like you're still in the midst of winter- I love the snow pictures since we had almost none this winter- it was 73 degrees here yesterday! (normally it would be around 50 this time of year)

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
poured myself a coffee, turned on my computer, and there was Emma and Doris! What a nice way to start the day once again... :)

Sandy

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Great photos, as usual! :) Brings back memories of my years in Vermont.

A

·
0 Posts
Steinar: Beautiful Pics. Loved that one with (MAD) look. that was funny. How are U able to walk dogs off leash without them running away? Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy. :) :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Steinar,
YOu've outdone yourself this time. Great pictures.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Steinar, just as well Emma and Doris didn,t catch that guy.I think big red puddles on that lovely white snow, would have ruined your pictures. :)

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
LOL!! Brought a smile this early in the day. I love Doris's mad dog look :D And I'm sorry Emma... you are just to beautiful to scare anyone away!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I love the pic of the Basset butts running! :)

A

·
0 Posts
Love the dogs, love the pictures, love the story...hate the snow. Francis and I are sooooo looking forward to spring.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the nice comments, guys! :)

It really looks like we're getting a late spring this year, with all the snow we still have. We have a saying in Norway; It'll be a late spring when there's ice on the water Midsummer Eve.

I'm careful with letting them walk offleash along the street, but it's like walking in a corridor now, they can't climb over the snowdrift.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts