Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time for school to start again at Texas State and the new roommates have arrived for our apartment complex.

The boyfriend's roommates love dogs. Yippee! :D

My new roommates also love dogs. YAY!

One of my new roommates brought her puppy...
Now, I'm happy about that. But, this puppy is a chi-mix. VERY tiny. I just met him. Penny has yet to. Penny thinks she is the same size as her puppy, but she isn't. I'm scared she's gonna hurt him or play too rough with him or something. :(

·
Registered
608 Posts
I would be more worried about the little dog hurting penny rather than the other way around. I have a very small westie, and I never leave the two together when I go out she is crated, as she is very quick and nippy compared to my big guy. He is not capable of coping with these quick darting attacks on him even though it is all play.

I feel there is a chance that he could hurt his back or similar.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be more worried about the little dog hurting penny rather than the other way around. I have a very small westie, and I never leave the two together when I go out she is crated, as she is very quick and nippy compared to my big guy. He is not capable of coping with these quick darting attacks on him even though it is all play.

I feel there is a chance that he could hurt his back or similar.
He's a friendly puppy. Nips a bit, but he's teething. He's really young so I think they could be socialized together. I'm just worried she'll accidentally hurt him or something since she's so much bigger than he is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts