Basset Hounds Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Steiner,

Soffi was a very beautiful girl in your life. Thank you for sharing this special tender moment with all of us.

Marie
Newton, KS

·
Registered
939 Posts
that's cool,nice way to show your love for her. i still have Tenor's ashes,my son will not let anyone touch them,they are in his room with a picture box with some of Tenor's photos and his collar.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Vaya con Dios Soffie. Take care all, Belinda.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I've just gotten back from a walk in the woods with Francis and it's absolutely perfect out. The leaves here are also changing and the sky is crystal clear. Franny was in his absolute glory and I thought frequently about the tribute to Soffi I had just read. Somehow, even from beyond, our friends have a way of letting us know just what to do. You're a sensitive man for having understood her message.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks you so much for sharing that with us. I am sitting here at work with tears in my eyes. When Roi passed, I planted his ashes in the container it came back in in my perennial garden out back, where Roi enjoyed many happy years. I had someone engrave a lovely, flat stone with just "ROI." We never forget those we love. Rest in peace Soffi.

·
Registered
104 Posts
how much did Soffi weigh? man, she was just a perfect looking hound. like a painting of one you'd find in a book. but as beautiful as she was, i bet her personality was even sweeter.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I think that is the perfect place for Soffi, it is almost as beautiful as she was. Soffi was such a special lady, it is only fitting that she have a special place.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts