Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Patti, someday I'm coming down to Florida just to see these two cuties. (right after I visit Norway. Emma and Doris watch for me everyday down by the dock just in case I show up! ;) )

Sandy

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sandy, I would love you to visit me in Florida!! You have a standing open invitation BUT with one condition. You MUST bring Bo & Moose. I would love to meet your handsome boys!!!!! Then we can all travel to see Emma & Doris!

·
Registered
289 Posts
I think those are the two most beautiful bassets I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Beautiful dogs! Your camera takes amazingly clear photos... what kind did you use?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much for all your kind words. I have a digital Kodak EasyShare DX6340. When I want a really good close up, I put it on the "portrait" setting. I got some good picture taking advice from Steinar. I remember him saying that he gets down on the dogs level to capture alot of his photos. For most of them, I am either on one knee or on my belly!! After all, our Bassets are short!! Just don't tell them!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thanks so much for all your kind words. I have a digital Kodak EasyShare DX6340. When I want a really good close up, I put it on the "portrait" setting. I got some good picture taking advice from Steinar. I remember him saying that he gets down on the dogs level to capture alot of his photos. For most of them, I am either on one knee or on my belly!! After all, our Bassets are short!! Just don't tell them!!
[/b]

Great advice! I'm saving up for a new digital (hopefully by Christmas) and I will definitely use your advice! It doesn't hurt to have such handsome hounds though!!! :D :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts