Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i'ts taken a few days, but I've managed to get a couple of pictures back onto this computer to show you all, they are both blurry on certain hounds, but between the two all of the hounds are visible. :)

Ok, the one in the back (on the leash) is Sunny, our 11 year old female that we got as a puppy.

The red and white at front left is Buckley, our 7 year old male we adopted from BHRG

The other two are from the same litter believe it or not, The black and brown one is Tyler, half basset half dachsund, and the last one is Paris, half Brittany Spaniel and half basset. We don't have those two, but they are my favorite foster bassets I have ever had. We've fostered them three times (The first two people who adopted them brought them back.) If they get brought back again we are sure it was meant to be and will adopt them ourselves.

[ January 20, 2006, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: GASouthernBassetGuy ]

A

·
0 Posts
Beautiful hounds and all southerners, too. We are originally from Tennessee, so we've gotta love those southern dogs.

·
Registered
905 Posts
A lovely group. Hard to believe that Paris and Tyler are from the same litter.Hope they have finally got a permanent home. Why do they keep being brought back when you obviously think they are great hounds? Well done for fostering these dogs, got to say I've got the greatest respect for people who do this.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Beautiful pack! I met a half Dachshund/half Basset at a Dachshund picnic in New Hampshire. He was a young guy named Malcolm and he was the most beautiful and unusual dog I ever saw. I would have brought him home (he was available for adoption) but we were still working on Moe's 'issues' and had only had Tally, our Dachshund a short time - adding another dog to our household might have caused a divorce. :D

Terry

A

·
0 Posts
Beautiful!! love the pics. We R leaving (by car) from Wis. thru tenn. and down in Georgia. Do U know if there are any waddles in Ga. next week or the week after?? Happy to be a slave to Tummy Boy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nothing that I know of in GA. The only major basset group that I know of is Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia, and they have one event in the Summer, and then the Basset Bash in October. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts