Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ryobi,maddie and atticus want to say...

GOOOOOO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you all have a great super bowl sunday!!!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now THAT'S what I like to see!! BRING IT HOME SEAHAWKS!!! YEAH!!!

P.S. Of course it would be this weekend to have a really nasty wind storm and power outages! It will be really ugly around here if the power is out when the game is on. Cannot be responsible for what we might do........ :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Detroit, Seahawks fans. Sorry we couldn't get you some (if not better, at least) different weather than what you're used to. Its been raining since last night, but its supposed to turn to snow this afternoon and they're predicting 7-10 inches by tomorrow a.m. Traffic was pretty crazy downtown this week.

Janet 'n Twinkie

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just went and bought a battery operated radio in case the power goes out. I WILL NOT MISS THIS GAME!

Bleeding Blue & Green!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so far so good power still on here but my husband is going to hook up the coverter he has on his truck to plug a tv in if we need to. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even though the New England Patriots won't be playing (they generously decided to let some other teams have a chance at the big time) Francis will be sporting his Patriots bandanna and harness. There's this super website we use called www.sportsfanimals.com that has all the cool sports stuff that Francis can't live without. I wish fans from both teams have a blast. :p

[ February 04, 2006, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Beverly Anne Cawley ]

·
Registered
110 Posts
As a Raiders dog ;) , Sebastien is rooting for the Steelers becuase they broke the hearts of Denver and that is a Very Good Thing. I'm trying to explain that the Seahawks are a good local team, but all he really seems to be paying attention to is plotting ways to sneak a piece of the football cake (which I deliberately made out of white cake in case one of the guests sneaks him a piece to try and minimize the damage).

And thanks for the link to the awesome sports site, Beverly!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Byron isn't much of a football fan. He perfers Romantic poetry. We will be reading the works of Percy Shelley tonight. We will break to watch the commercials, though :p

Football fans, enjoy the Superbowl!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts