Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Esa has had a few small contractions,they are just enough to make her feel uncomfortable.They are coming in threes about every 15 to 20 min. They will get harder and more frequent (just like us).This is going to be a long night for us both.I am dealing with a sciatica problem that has been making me nuts for the last week or so.Sitting ,standing and sometimes laying down are all very painful for me right now .I was at the ER the other night cause I just couldn't stand the pain any longer.They sent me home with percocet(nice people) although not many of them. Trying to stay comfortable myself is hard enough with her being uncomfortable as well. Will try to keep you up to date .

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just looked at Esa's tummy pic wowsa :), good luck to you Ms Esa and for you Bubbad speedy recovery from sciatica, no fun for sure!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Poor bubbad! I'm sure sciatica is no fun. Never had it myself. And good luck to Miss Esa! We'll keep her and you in our thoughts! Hope the nights not too rough for the both of you.

·
Registered
12,960 Posts
This is going to be a long night for us both.I am dealing with a sciatica problem that has been making me nuts for the last week or so.Sitting ,standing and sometimes laying down are all very painful for me right now
so that means bubdad gets to do all the cleaning , cooking, laundry and dishes ;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Oh bubbad, take care of yourself as much as you can; I know sciatica can be incredibly painful.
I hope everything went well last night and Esa and pups are doing good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts