Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to get the video camera out again. Dudley is a bit more active now with his running attacks. ;) He's getting very vocal too. Dozer & Digger are putting up with alot more, and are running out of places to hide since Dudley can jump up on the dog bed now. :p It's funny how they will avoid him at times, but they do seek him out to play.
Dudley is now 3 months old, and hitting the scales at 24 pounds. Looks like I'll have 3 big boys tearing it up.
Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b82Xi9qGBw0

·
Registered
251 Posts
What a wonderful bunch of boys you have :D It is so nice to see them tolerating his antics!! THey are all really good natured hounds. I too love him laying in the grass. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming!! :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That was great! They are so good with him. I love, love, love, the shot of him laying in the grass! It reminds me when we first got Gibbs. Lily wasn't a puppy, but certianly acted like one towards Gibbs.

~Heather

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love watching your boys play. Dudley reminds me of my Max, he is full of energy and always jumping on Sadie trying to get her to play. They are only about 5 months apart in age but Sadie acts much older and Max has a lot of puppy left in him.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I also love Dudley doing a 'flat-basset' in the grass! :lol: Basset puppies are so adorable. They seem almost boneless when they are playing... thier bodies are so flexible and limber! :blink: Moe is a stiff old man now who moans and groans when settling onto the couch or bed... he's definately lost his limber youth. :( All your boys look great (especially Dozer, who you know I have a soft spot for because of his handsome coloring :) ). Does Dudley prefer to play with Dozer more than Digger, or did it just appear so in this particular video?

Terry

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does Dudley prefer to play with Dozer more than Digger, or did it just appear so in this particular video?

Terry[/b]
Dudley plays about the same with both, but Dozer likes to play more. Digger plays more with him than I thought he would. I think Dudley forces Digger to play, where when Dozer wanted to play with Digger, he never wanted to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts