Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I seem to get are videos of Dozer & Digger rough housing. Of course sleeping videos wouldn't be that great. I'm trying to get a Basset 500 video.
Dozer did get a mouth full of Digger's neck in the first video.
More videos
I know, people are probibly getting sick of my videos by now.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm not tired of them at all. :) Love to see hounds playing. If I were a better techie, I'd post our girls ripping up the lawn/bedroom/hallway. They live to play with each other.

A

·
0 Posts
Keep them coming. Watched 2 days of video. Wish I had their energy. ;) Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Darrell, I love watching two bassets playing. Makes me wish I had two who could play like that. It's all mouthing and in a way quite gentle play. Not like my westie, who, even though she is playing, looks as if she is attacking poor Toby. Just another point, some videos that get put up here, my computer won't play, but yours come up first time.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sadeyes, I've had trouble with other video hosting sites too. This one seems to work better than some. I can only post 10 videos at a time though, without paying for the service. So down the road, I'll have to start deleting some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts