Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else got the winter blues today? :( I think a picture of Emma and Doris would cheer me up...or anyone else's hounds for that matter...

Sandy

A

·
0 Posts
Sandy - I'm so darned "blue" I can't stand it! Of course part of the blue-ness could be that I'm shriveled up and cold from all the rain! I've noticed that Huck is MUCH more needy the past week or two. Driving me crazy, I must admit. He is following me more closely (if that's even possible), whines at me all day long (for whatever reason I can't figure out), wants to lay on me every time I even look at the sofa, and has been an all-around pest. Love him still but feel like he's my Siamese twin for goodness sake! :roll:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gordon and Missy were pretty bored the other night while I was trying to get some nice photo's. They are adorable though, hopefully they will lift that winter mood for ya :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
me too, I'm blue the weather is gray it is just so darn depressing.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awwww. Those pics are so cute. The girls have certainly been busy in the backyard, haven't they?
And I love lounging bassets, lowers my blood pressure.
I think I feel a smile coming on. keep em coming...

Sandy

·
Registered
70 Posts
What is winter? It's 65 degrees down here. My bassets love the snow, we only get accumulation once a year if that, they find it a special treat, and so do I.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am so glad I am not the only one feeling like that. I can't seem to get motivated to do anything and its 70 and sunny :roll: I think I miss having a winter. It never happened. Oliver and two-legged. He was easier to photograph than her.

Has anybody else had problems lately with Photobucket or is it just me?

A

·
0 Posts
Well, it's been unseasonably warm for the last month here in Boston and I AIN'T complainin'!!! It's been raining a lot but, heck! you don't have to shovel rain. My oil bill is nice and low so far and it's been easier to take His Majesty out for long walks.
Where is Steinar these days?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts