Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting back watching TV tonight, and Dozer came up and put his head on my lap, giving me his sad look. He was letting me know that I was sitting in HIS chair. I normally don't watch TV in the livingroom, and Dozer sleeps in that chair.

As soon as I got up, he jumped up and went to sleep.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Oh, yeah! Francis has HIS furniture and that's all, folks! But when you look at how happy and peaceful he is....

·
Registered
813 Posts
George has thrown both of us off his couch in the past and has now taken to throwing Gigi off his couch (she was under the mistaken impression it was HER couch).

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
This may be a little out of place but I just have to tell you that I find Dozer to be a VERY handsome fellow... aside from my own Moe, of course! B)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Terry, he gets that all the time. I think it makes his head bigger. :lol: :lol:

He was being a ham tonight. I was in his chair again, but this time he didn't care that I was in his spot, because I became his spot. He decided that since I wouldn't move, that he would place 60 lbs of fur on my chest. :eek:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sadie does that too. I will be sitting in the chair and all of sudden without warning she will be on my lap with her front paws on my chest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts