Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found this old pic of Bo (Mr Tubbs) on Washington Basset Rescue. I can't believe how thin he was. Now he's such a big healthy boy, with a round belly that loves to get rubs.

:) :

[ March 28, 2006, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Sandy and Bo ]

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
He looks healthier & happier now. :)

G

·
You're right ec, his eyes do look like he's not worried about anything (except maybe what his next treat might be ;) ). Good job, Sandy!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
It's hard for me to understand how people can live with a neglected animal right in front of them.Something is definitely missing. The pictures say it all- kudos to you and Lynn for saving him.

·
Registered
905 Posts
What a difference a bit of TLC can make. That second pic just speaks volumes.

·
Registered
662 Posts
aww!!! Bless you! Look at that boy... you can tell how much happier AND healthier he is now...

Thank God for people like you and rescue organizations!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congratulations, you did wonders with that little ragamuffin! He looks terrific, full of peace of mind!

G

·
Gosh...I can't believe the change in him since you've brought him home. It is amazing to see it so black and white so to speak. It just goes to show you what a impact good people make on things.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It is wonderful to see what your love has done for your pup. This thread sent me looking for pics of Sebi when I got him, to compare to what he looks like now. Like Bo,you can hardly recognise him. Kudos and drool to you for such a good job on such a lovely dog.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Bo doesn't look like my Dudley (other than they are both tricolors), but the before/after pics are just the same. Those pics really took me back. Dudley was not ready to trust me (or anyone) when I first got him, but with time, love, and security, he's a whole 'nother dog!

Thank you very much!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts