Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Sadie does the same thing. :) How can you tell that face no?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm all for sharing the bed with the bassets but those pillows look really nice and new--and they won't stay that way long with slobber and fur on them!! Hmm, maybe you should get a stronger, higher babygate!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Firstly,congrats on being able to post pictures(no mean feat, I'm still trying to work the damn thing out) Secondly, with the look on Baxter's face, you haven't got a hope in hell of getting him off that bed, and lastly, just hope those beautiful cushions are machine washable! Apart from all that he is a really handsome hound.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you guys! Yes, the requirement for all bedding is machine washable. There is only one pillow that is not and he does not sit on that one Thank God! But thank goodness for Pottery Barn duvets. Everything is machine washable!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, but he looks sooooooo comfy.

Janet 'n Twinkie ("More pillows! We must have more pillows!")

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just like Daisy--every night w/o fail, DH puts her up on the bed and she makes a bee-line for his pillow and plops right in the middle of it. I have wised up--I get in bed first and lay on my pillow before she gets there so I don't have to wrestle her for it. :)
BarbR

·
Registered
38 Posts
We gave up when we lived in FL with master on first floor; at the time we had a water bed and there was NO way to our two off. They insisted the warm flexible water bed was good for thier backs. When we moved to NC with the br's upstairs, our two from FL passed on the upstairs. Well, except for the one time when we were gone and a really powerfull thunderstorm hit. Our older one apparently fled upstairs, and managed to leave a small pile in just about EVERY room! It was humorous although we did feel sorry for her...scared the poop out of her! We got spoiled by a dog hair free upstairs so used a board to keep our puppy Annabelle downstairs. Forget it for a second and she would make a mad dash to hunt for socks, paper, all the things that were kept up downstairs! She was pretty good though, if you called her on it she'd sheepishly hang her head from the top step, and if you scolded her enough she'd come on down. (this is the pup we lost to the Diamond food...sniff. Hard to write about but the good memories are now easier to enjoy)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Molly MUST bunch all available pillows up, underneath her when she gets on the bed or the couch. It is somehow a requirement.
They are too funny!

·
Registered
70 Posts
*laughs at all the humans who think that they own anything.* Don't you know that everything belongs to the basset hounds? Sunny and Buckley have finally gotten that through our heads. The humans own the house, and the bassets own the yard and everything inside the house.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts