Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when Menna was a tiny pup someone bought her a ball nearly the same size as her it squeaked and fashioned as a bowling ball with finger and thumb grips and paw prints all over it.
well she loves that ball with a passion and I worried about it getting lost or damaged and have looked for a replacement for about a year, last week I found 2 so bought both put 1 away and gave 1 to Menna well to say she has no interest is an understatement she runs in the other direction when it appears so I have put it down to the fact it is not as smelly as the original, perhaps I should rub the new one on her when she is sleeping???

·
Registered
52 Posts
i think that might actually work. :) It is amazing how sensitive and clever they are. Monty has this plush toy bug that makes a noise when you press it, needless to say he ripped it open and took out the thing that makes the noise. I thought i was nice to sow the toy back together again but without the little thingy inside. It wasn't as fun anymore to him and he tried to rip it apart again to see where the thingy went! :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wrong thread. Sorry.

EDIT - I went to reply to a post and the board changed content again and posted to this thread. Afraid to say I am off to Daily Drool. Will check back to see if there are any improvements later.

Take care all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts