Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I appreciate you going thru the trouble of getting that information! When I looked originally for the Black gold,it was only sold in 1 store in Pa! Unfortunately it was way too far away. I did find something Ive started them on, and so far so good.But it wasnt easy b/c there are very limited locations around here that sell premium dog food and several of them I came to find,had shut down!I am using Natures Choice by nutro.Already just by mixing it the last couple of days,the dogs look shinnier.I cant belive it! But if I have any problems I will look into the other 2 brands,and thanks again! :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
the stuff by Nutro is pretty good also,i know some people that feed it to there Labs,they look good on it.i know that it is made in Canada,not that it is a bad thing!!!!!(soundtrack) i just buy those that i listed because they do support a lot of field trials,plus Black Gold supports my beagle club BIG TIME.i forgot to tell you Joy Dog Food should with out a doubt be available in PA. for you.they have some premium formula's that are just as good as the others that i listed. www.joydogfood.com oh i forgot to tell you that if you feed the higher protein and higher fat formula's your dog will put on weight if not active so you will have to feed less than what they say on they bag or use a lower pro/fat fomula.

[ August 08, 2004, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: pinehawk ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts