Basset Hounds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** First with respect to what was said in my other thread, please "Private Message" any replies. Thank you. **

I received such an outpouring of responses and well wishes and concern ... I just needed to post to say thank you! Thank you all so very much. It helps knowing that I may now be 'on my own' but I am far from -alone-.

Last night was our first night without him here. Everything happened so quickly, my parents came over and helped with the packing and my landlord came over and changed the locks and some of his friends came over to pick up his stuff all before he got off work.

Last night was hard. But this morning it was actually sunny ... and the kids and I got up early enough to watch the sunrise together. AND there was a bird chirping somewhere... spring is coming ... here's to new fresh starts.

We came downstairs for breakfast and put the dogs out for a pee and when they came in .... Oh My Goodness! They ran around all over the place going crazy doing the basset 500 (there's much more room to run inside now heh).

All day long they've been acting like they're 3 months old again with pulling each other's tails and 'puppy barking'. Like they know they're "free" now and it's okay to be happy.

It seems like there's a big weight that's lifted around here.

There'd going to be some big time adjustments ... but we're going to be okay.

Thank you all SO very much for being there for me too and sending me your love and positive energies and prayers.

We're going to be okay :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.