Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
wow! Nice board!! haven't got the hang of using the colors, fonts, etc, but looks like fun! :D I need to figure out what I'm doin wrong. :roll:

Also, how do I change my name back to Sandy and Bo? can't seem to find how to do that...

Sandy

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Some things, like usernames, migrated in their original form. Once we learn our way around, we can try to figure out how to modify things. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
I had to make a new ID. Could not sign in, even had a new password emailed to me. Maybe I can get it working later. For now I'll use this new one.

T

·
0 Posts
Testing the New Board

Hey, it looks good. Wish there was a little more definition between posts. That's it, though. :?

Janet 'n Twinkie

A

·
0 Posts
New forum looks great. Now to learn how to use it.

Question: Why did some of the posts transfer over the pictures and the others just have the written URL. I forgot about the move and posted Bogie pictures using Photo Bucket yesterday. No actual pictures now, just the written URL. Do I need to repost? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Okay, it is weird to see a whole new format but I should be able to get used to it soon. It's fancier than previous web. :wink:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Well- if anyone figures out how to put our old names back pass the word! I miss my Basset Momma :(

A

·
0 Posts
when you post a reply, are you having to type in the subject?

And how do you get the text colors to change?

And sorry that Ruby's mug shot is so large....can't figure out how to make her avatar smaller...yet.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Avatars cannot be larger than 80 x 80 pixels. You must use software on your computer to edit the photo to the right size. Or maybe you can edit it on the website where the photo is stored. Look in your software instructions for how to edit pictures. Maybe someone on the forum is willing to help those of you who are having problems with photo editing.

Photo editing is not in the Moderator's job description. :wink: In the Avatar thread Betsy has instructions for uploading your avatar. But first your picture has to be the correct size.

Thank-you for your cooperation during this change.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts