Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate having to reregister! I forget how things work here! Well, my Username is now Rusty Stickers Mom and I finally figured out how to load my avatar!! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
How come you changed your username?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes-- aod--that is a very good question and 'exactly' why would MaggiesMom a.k.a. --"Rusty Stickers Mom" commit such a unwarranted act?
I will contact some of my State of Florida Department of Pubic Safety, Florida Highway Patrol Investigators to begin work on determining her 'motivation' for doing such a thing.
I am kinda miffed at her anyway for taking those beautiful Basset persons on those dangerous early morning excursions within reach of some hungry alligator which lies in wait for a passing meal! She probably does not carry a powerful handgun for defense either............looks like Patti is in trouble here!
don

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: :lol: :lol: Long story, short! I changed my email address rather suddenly. :rolleyes: I didn't think to get my password so when I went onto Cyberhound it didn't recognize me. I had to regregister and it wouldn't accept my information under MM's Mommy. Maggie Mae (ATB) was my sweet Basset who went to the bridge 2 years ago.

I thought it was about time to register as I am now, Rusty Stickers Mom!!!! Don: Last night on our walk there was a huge gator at the foot of the lake staring at every passerby! Don't worry we were on the other side of the walkway!!!

:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts