Basset Hounds Forum banner

testing again

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  woofles 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Ruby if you try and copy the URL from the browser it gets turncated and the problem you incountered. In photo bucket in the list where it gives you img etc click on the direct link and use that it will work fine. provided you do not preview before posting to the thread. If you uses the preview function again the link will be truntacted and not work when you actual post

working link to ruby video
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Rub...nt=MVI_0231.flv

Good grief; this is going to drive me to drink.

Unless someone can tell me what to do.......

Sorry about all the posts....I can't get this to work.

ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh[/b]

#4 ·
if in the link on your post you will see square with line coming out of the corners just before "MVI_0231.flv"
this is where the truncation occurs for "view&curren" why it does this I don't know but it happens on video as well as pcitures if you don't use the "direct link" button but instead highlight and copy the url from the browser.

#7 ·
That was great, I'm glad it finally worked. I swear that's Lily in a different body. That is totally how my Lily acts, except she's not as nice about it, she gets all worked up.

~Heather

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.