Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snoops moved across the bed last night and decided she wanted to sleep on my bottom.

i woke up with a 40lb basset asleep on my lower back and bottom. god know's how long she'd been there for. it was so uncomfortable! i obviously had to move to get her off and Snoop let out a little growl because i woke her up!

she then moved from the position i put her in and placed her head on my stomach. i guess she just loves sleeping on her mummy!

i dont make a habbit of her sleeping ion our room but my boyfriend is on nights this week so I just fancied a bit of company. dont think i'll bother tonight...she might lie on my head or something even funnier!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Heeeheeeheee!! I am laughing at you saying " I don't think I'll bother tonight"(having her sleep on the bed)
I have a feeling that you won't have any choice. :D Best of Luck.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Try having two 60 lbs bassets sleeping on you. One laying with his back arched across your stomach, and the other using your head for a pillow, with drool running down your face.

Now that's uncomfortable!

But be aware, once they start sleeping in the bed, they are there for good.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I often ask Jackie how she can possibly sleep like this:

The many wonders of a sleeping basset! :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I barely had any room in bed when both hounds & our miniature pincher was in bed with us, that's why we had to move the hounds to the floor. I still let them in bed after my husband goes to work but even then they take up a good part of the bed. This morning they were both on my husbands side where he usually sleeps but they were so stretched out that I was still right on the edge of the bed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts