Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What can YOUR basset do?? sing? dance? do tricks?

Lynne can you repost singing Huck here too?

Emma from Norway tap-danced for us once. Steinar, can you repost that? it was sooo funny.

Sandy

[ March 03, 2006, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Sandy and Bo ]

A

·
0 Posts
Ruby can "mooo" and "gobble" and crosses her eyes when she howls. Her front feet go up in the air when she's in a sit position and barks. She also plays dead real well.

A

·
0 Posts
Francis plays "deaf" really well. He could get the Helen Keller award.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Henrietta could eat a slice of pizza in 1 second!

Winston could knock down my closet door with his butt. (It just happened again last night!) :roll:

A

·
0 Posts
Oh Steinar! Not only is Emma beautiful but very talented. :) :) :D ;) Happy to be a slavr for Tummy Boy

·
Registered
714 Posts
Both Minnie and Dudley have mastered an amazing trick: Only come to mom or dad when you hear them call the other hound! ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Emma's tapdance is similar to a hissy fit that Belvedere throw when I have something that I'm not sharing!

Of course, her dance is elegantly choreographed ..and his is more in line with a bucking bronco!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That just made my day, Steinar! Maybe you should rename her Shirley Temple. (except her dimples aren't in the right places :D )

Sandy

A

·
0 Posts
I'm sure I've written this B4, but Ruby does the exact same thing. But she wags more and her tail tickles her sides and then she tried to bite her tail. Then she'll throw herself down on her side and roll around on her back making noises so loud that if you have the tv on, you'll have to make it louder. THEN she'll get back on all fours and bark at you.

:D

T

·
0 Posts
That was great. Glad you answered just what it was Emma that she was trying so hard to get your attention.

PS. Love the opening and closing music. One of my favorite songs, Sultans of Swing!

Janet 'n Twinkie

C

·
0 Posts
I have to tell you that Louie was asleep by my side when I played the wav. of Emma...he woke up and sat up and looked at the computer, ears perked up and is still looking for her!! She spoke to him!! How cute is that!

Louie is a tap dancer as well, and can do turns just like that...I loved how her lip got caught on her teeth...the same thing happens to Louie.

He can knock on doors to..both to come in and to go out! LOL!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts