Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i haven't posted many pictures yet, so here are a couple of them resting.

Maggie is the more independent one. She usually prefers the chair to the sofa and this is her favorite sleeping position...

Roscoe is more clingy. He follows us around and usually likes to be pressed up against us as much as possible (that's my arm he's on)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
They are so adorable! I love it when they sleep upside down! Scooter does that in her chair too - unfortunately her chair is a bit small and occasionally she gets stuck - too funny!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Awww, he's a snuggle-bug! George has moods where he does that but generally he seems to prefer having his tummy rubbed and only a limited amount of snuggling. Yours are both darling.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

BTW, does anyone know why bassets like to sleep on their backs? It sounds like it's fairly common for the breed. My mom has a dachshund and he likes to be completely covered by a blanket when he sleeps. That seems to be common for dachshunds.

·
Registered
775 Posts
They are precious. There is nothing better than a snuggly basset. Two of mine are sngglers and one is a sometime snuggler. I could just sit forever with a basset in my lap.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts