Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I bring 3 of mine every day and not only do they love it but the staff and customers do too!

It's hard to have a really bad day when you have a houndie around to cheer you up!

J

·
0 Posts
I wish I could! Just curious if anyone else brings a basset to work? What kind of business or work can you be in to have one? I'm in Customer Service and I already have to watch over 20 "kids" but actually I think that running after José and wiping up drool splatters & yelling "DOWN" when he tries to hump someone/thing...might be easier sometimes than dealing with some people around here!

·
Registered
239 Posts
I adopted Harley Chick from my boss, so bringing her to work is not a difficulty. I usually pick a day when I don't expect a lot of people in the office. I do bring a baby gate to keep her in my office. :mrgreen:

Alice

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I'll definately change job if I can find such employer.
I'm sure Winston would love coming with his mommy to work, may be he can help (he thinks!).
My current company, no way and no how. The office manager hates animal, germ-phobia too and the president, will probably kill me.
Yeah and I have to work among these people. Only me and this other pal at the office who have dogs. There are 20 of us.
Terrible!!!! :cry:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have a friend who brings her lab into work every day. everyone loves it and even delivery people bring her treats. i agree that it sure can bring alot of joy this happier employees if more companies alowed this.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'm a reporter and constantly going out to do interviews and cover events so it wouldn't be at all realistic unless someone else would George-sit while I was running hither and yon and while I'm sure he'd ingratiate himself with all and sundry, it'd be more of a hassle than anything else. I think we're all happier if I leave him at home with his couch.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I'm a cook in a resturaunt. I know Moe would LOVE to come to work with me! My coworkers and my boss have all met him and love him so that would not be a problem. But I don't think it would work out, even if the Board of Health would allow it... Moe would eat all the profits!!!

One of my neighbors takes her two dogs to work. She works in an office an hour's ride from home and can't get home to let them out. They are both very small, hairy critters (they're one of those half-and-half breeds of dog - I forget which one). Now that they are older (seven and three) all they do is sleep on thier beds while she works.

Terry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts