1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basset Posse,

let's go surfin'!! or skateboarding.
or snowboarding when it gets snowy...!

if a bulldog can do it, i bet we can too. besides, we gotta lower center of gravitee...

who's in???
(btw, does anyone have a basset who can do this?... so impressive..!)
--Worm

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Aww cute! Was that Tilman or Tyson? We have seen Tyson skateboarding around our town a few times and seen him skimboarding at the dog beach also. A basset definitely needs a longboard though LOL.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww cute! Was that Tilman or Tyson? We have seen Tyson skateboarding around our town a few times and seen him skimboarding at the dog beach also. A basset definitely needs a longboard though LOL.
Hiya Annie-- i didn't know how to answer ur ?? until now, 'cause i never heard of them. but apparently, they are famous! that was Tilman, the surfing/skateboarding bulldog. only saw after the fact that he was up here in the Bay Area at an event we didn't go to. bummer! maybe next time.

Annie, do ya know if they're related or somethin?

i bet us bassets could be good at it, too, on a longboard like u say... we got low centers of gravity too....!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Took Annie down to dog beach today. No surfing...it was low tide...but she did enjoy herself :)

In the second picture she is trying to make sense of a sand crab.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
How cute! but....every morning we walk the shores of Lake Huron...well, I walk and Barney attacks all the drift wood and chews it up. Am sure that if I introduced any kind of board to him, it would be just another "treasure" to destroy. It's a thought though...maybe next summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts