Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie & Max sunbathing, Max likes to lounge on the dog bed; Sadie prefers to just lie on the ground. The dog bed is the first one we made with the wrong type of material, it stretches, as you can see Max is almost touching the ground when he lays in it. He seems to like that one better then the one we made with better material that doesn't stretch, must be more comfy.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Those are two seriously happy houndies! I love when they roll over and you can see houndie belly.

Hope she gets lots of belly rubs.

I think I'd agree with Max that a stretchy bed is better and a non-stretchy one.

·
Registered
662 Posts
*hehe* Now that's the perfect picture for the "hazy lazy daze" of summer! ... I like the doggy hammock too!

L

·
0 Posts
<G> they R cuties. I have one of these. Chickenlittle won't go on it . They wobble a little before they get on. Gave it my next door neighbor. He is such a scaredy cat this year. Anybody who can inform mehow I can download spellcheck??? :huh: As U can tell I need it.

·
Registered
714 Posts
bjsibba, those are some happy houndies!

I hate to add this, but I have to. I'm glad to see someone else's lawn has been beaten down to bare earth in places. :lol:

My hounds have created this dirt/mud pathway around the whole fence perimeter, plus a couple other 'trails' crisscrossing the backyard. :( Good thing I'm not one of those people who obsess over the state of their lawn! :p

·
Registered
219 Posts
Great summer pictures. I have a "dog cot" also that I paid big bucks for. Pearly loves it. Then this year at a garage sale I picked up 2 toddler cots (like they use at preschools for naps) for 4 bucks a piece. They work great!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bjsibba, those are some happy houndies!

I hate to add this, but I have to. I'm glad to see someone else's lawn has been beaten down to bare earth in places. :lol:

My hounds have created this dirt/mud pathway around the whole fence perimeter, plus a couple other 'trails' crisscrossing the backyard. :( Good thing I'm not one of those people who obsess over the state of their lawn! :p[/b]
Ya, my hounds seem to take the same path throughout the yard, which eventually destroys the grass in those areas. Their path goes around the perimeter of the yard as well as a few that cross through the yard. They will chase each other around the yard and it's always on the same path.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts