Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i brought Smuttley homeat 7 weeks i noticed smuttley was peeing alot, so when i brought him to the vet to get his health check and asked the vet about Smuttley peeing alot he said that puppies pee alot already so not to be to worried about it..Well i was noticing that he was still peeing alot so when i took him the vets we did urine test.. we waited for the test the vet called next day and said Smuttley has Struvite Crystals.. He gave him meds for 2 weeks and told me to change his food... :confused: Has anyone else ever heard of a 12 week old puppy having this? Also what is this caused from...?? Is this genetic or heredity? I called my breeder and told her about this and she said that she thinks its poor diet and for me to change his food...but I think he had it from her place cause he was like that when i brought him home... I have been feeding him Blue Buffalo puppy food.. :confused:. She also outta 9 litters she never had a puppy who has had this?? can anyone offer some input ? sorry about the long post

1 - 1 of 1 Posts