Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gudrun and I are always looking forward to Cesar, the Dog whisperer's programs. I'm sitting in my chair and Gudrun is on the couch. Everything fine so far. But after a while she's making strange noises, like a sawmill.
This kind of ruins the moment, but what's more important, could something be wrong with her? Is this behavior normal?

This is Gudrun watching "The Dog Whisperer":

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Um....looks like Gudrun is not impressed :) Sorry, Ceasar, but discussions of dominance generally put Bassets to sleep...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
So sorry...of course she's not sleeping. She's just being 'calm and assertive'.

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
Not being calm and Assertive but rather projecting calm and assertive energy that is what Stiener hears as "sawmills" all that calm and assertive energy being cast out.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Yahooooooooo!! Steinar and Emma are back!!! So great to see you posting again. You have been missed, Steinar, WELCOME back!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Emma is under a witness protection program, after snitching in a dog mafia case, that's why she's here under cover.

No, I couldn't remember any other combination of user name and password - and Gudrun is her real name from the breeder: Tuff-Tuffens Gudrun. But I found out I wouldn't feel comfortable shouting Gudrun in the park...

Thanks for the welcome, but I can't promise to use as much time here as before - and I'm not sure I like the idea of making this into a commercial site either.

Steinar

·
Registered
932 Posts
How is Doris? We miss her too.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
"Thanks for the welcome, but I can't promise to use as much time here as before - and I'm not sure I like the idea of making this into a commercial site either."
Steinar: I don't think any of the "Oldsters" (not meaining age, but the members who have been here for a long time) are happy with losing the old Cyberhound site. A sign of the times, I guess. At least we are :) still going :) and some of the "Oldsters" are finding their way back.

Everytime there has been a major change in the forum we have lost posters that have meant so much to me with their support through the tough times when Bubba was so sick and then losing him, and all of the support through Bogie's rock eating surgeries, heath issues, etc.

I found this forum in 1999, when we got Bubba, and it has been a wealth of knowledge for us, and we have learned so much about this wonderful breed. I plan to continue posting, hopefully share info and help the new members, and enjoy the wonderful fellowship with people who love Bassets.

Do keep posting when you can. You were missed!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts