Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emma is on the couch and making such strange noises,
like an old saw mill. Does any know what that could mean? Nothing serious, I hope?

A close-up reveals this:

The other couch is occupied too:

[ January 15, 2006, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Steinar, Emma and Doris ]

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
That's what we called: Snoring!!! :D :D

It's not too serious until you have to turn up your TV constantly because you can't here the tv. :D

A

·
0 Posts
Doris matches the couch! Wonder if she knows she does. ;)

Even Emma's underside looks like Ruby's. I swear....they're related.

A

·
0 Posts
ditto here. (IT'S SNORING)Tummy Boy is louder than my dh. When he gets a shot at vets- instead of whimpering he makes a noise like a pig!!! Happy to be a slave to Tummy boy

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
What wonderful photos, as always! You are the best photographer in our group. Are you perhaps a professional? Or just lucky? :D

Moe's current 'bed' is my husband's Lazyboy. Somewhere between eight and nine o'clock in the evening Moe sits in front of my husband (who has the nerve to sit in Moe's chair) and stares at him, occasionally whining, until my husband moves. Then Moe jumps up, does his little dance and hops around a bit (WHY do they do that?) and lays down, resting his head on the arm of the chair. A happy moan, a little sigh, and he's off to la-la land. :D (For those of you who don't know us, Tally is a porky little Dachshund - our Basset Moe's best friend and constant companion :D ).

Terry :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts